ALL ITEMS AVAILABLE NOW!

All items are from a smoke free, pet free home (however, we did have cats over 5 years ago with some of the items... ask if it is a concern). We are selling all items as we prepare to move overseas for missions work. Your purchase will help us get there sooner! Thank you!

If you are interested in these, please e-mail me at melianddan@hotmail.com, and you mu
st be willing to come pick up the items in Lancaster, SC between June 20th and June 26th. If you work at JAARS, we may be able to deliver some items.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Coca-Cola Decor- GONE

I love these. These are OLD wooden crates they used for the glass bottles. I think they are a lot of fun. Over the years, I have used them on top of our kitchen cabinets with silk greenery in them. Now I have them in the "wood box" next to our fire place (that isn't used). They are a fun way to add a splash of color to a hard to decorate place. I also have a birdhouse made out of an old wooden Coca-Cola crate. These are available NOW.


These sell for about $30 (+/-) each on the web... and another $17 or so for shipping!! The red one has no dividers in it. The yellow one is divided into 4 compartments. I'll sell them for $10 for both... or $6 each. -- TAKEN

Birdhouse $5 -- TAKEN


No comments:

Post a Comment